Workshops, webinars, eBooks and courses offered via “The YarnyBookkeeper” are designed to help handmade, creative, and craft business owners learn about proper bookkeeping procedures and get their finances under control.
Here’s a list of all the workshops, webinars, eBooks & courses that are offered by the YarnyBookkeeper. Click the link to learn more about each offering. The bigger this site becomes, the harder it is to find things…….even for me!
To stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter where you’ll also get valuable discount codes at different times of the year.
These offerings will enable you to:
- learn about and stay on top of bookkeeping tasks
- maximize your business tax deductions
- really understand and know your numbers
If you’ve taken the advice offered in other webinars, started your handmade, creative, or craft business and the sales are rolling in and you’re faced with keeping track of all this bookkeeping STUFF —– you’re in the right place!
Free pre-recorded workshops & webinars:
- 10 Things EVERY handmade business owner should know
- Thinking of ditching the spreadsheets & using QuickBooks or another software for your handmade business bookkeeping needs?
- AVOID THESE 10 handmade business myths