I’ve bundled BOTH of my signature courses together to give you the complete steps to set up a bookkeeping system for your handmade, creative, or craft business! Here’s what you’ll get:
- The Mini-Course: What should you be tracking in your handmade business bookkeeping system, and
- Create a bookkeeping system for your handmade business that you’ll LOVE!!!!
♥️♥️ Bookkeeping Essentials for your handmade business ♥️♥️ BUNDLE is a step-by-step guide to understanding your bookkeeping tasks – so you can get back to doing what you love!
Feel confident about your bookkeeping tasks as a handmade, creative, or craft business owner.
Isn’t it time to get your bookkeeping under control?
You’ve started a handmade, creative or craft business! Major kudos to you for beginning an amazing adventure where you turn your love of fiber into a real business instead of just dabbling as a hobby. But……
- you’re quickly realizing that there’s a lot more to selling than just taking great photo’s, writing amazing product descriptions, and being really active on social media
- you have tons of questions about the bookkeeping and financial side of running a business
- sure, you took bookkeeping & accounting classes – but you didn’t really pay all that much attention……then
- you’ve spent hours sliding down the rabbit hole in Facebook groups and doing “research” on Google – only to end up feeling MORE confused
- you’re feeling confused, overwhelmed, and totally frustrated! How the hell are you supposed to figure all this out on your own?????
- you’ve gone to the local SBA (Small Business Administration) office and NO ONE understands what you do! They think you just play with yarn😞
- You’ve given up and decided to just wing it on your own – but you’re left with so many doubts
- and you’re left wondering – Why isn’t there someone who can just explain all this stuff without all the accounting and legal “speak”
Are you feeling anxious about making the wrong choices when it comes to things like…..
- Keeping track of all that Sales Tax?
- Wondering if you need to set aside money each month for taxes and how to figure out how much to set aside?
- What the HELL is Cost of Goods Sold?
- OMG, how do I keep track of all this Inventory?
- What’s the difference between Cost of Goods Sold and Expenses?
- Understanding all those confusing “accounting speak” terms and how all “that” applies to my handmade, creative or craft business
- Entering the day-to-day transactions
Wouldn’t it feel GREAT to get your bookkeeping under control?
Getting your bookkeeping under control means that you are able to get back to doing what you love – creating! But it also means:
- developing a routine and sticking to it (no matter what)
- having a straightforward list of tasks that you do daily, weekly, and monthly (no matter what)
- knowing what you need to do for year-end tax time – there’ll be no surprises when your bookkeeping savvy!
- knowing how much money you took out of the family budget and invested in your business
- knowing if your business is really making money!
Wouldn’t it feel great to know you have all this “stuff” under control – like the boss you are?
Luckily for you, I’ve created a resource just for handmade, creative, and craft business owners that will make you feel just like that…..
Your step-by-step guide to getting your bookkeeping under control — created just for handmade, creative, and craft business owners.
- As a handmade business owner and career bookkeeper, I’ve helped hundreds of business owners over the last 30+ years. I’ve heard the struggles, the confusion, and taught them how to set up and properly enter transactions in their bookkeeping systems.
- One of the biggest hurdles is – you simply didn’t know that the things you want to keep track of (in order to make good business decisions) can be combined with the things you need to keep track of (in order to keep the tax man happy). No one is giving you the big picture or taking your needs into consideration.
- I’ve taken notes every time that I heard a handmade business owner say, “I wish someone had explained all that accounting speak and how it applied to my business when I started out, my books would be in much better shape!”
- Whether your in the thinking about it stage of starting a business, just about to open your business, or even if you’ve been around for awhile and have a lot of catching up to do, the ♥️♥️ Bookkeeping Essentials for Your Handmade Business ♥️♥️ BUNDLE will help you sort it all out, understand it, and get on track.
You don’t have to feel anxious anymore!
What people are saying…….
I feel so much more confident! Not only do I have the bookkeeping for my handmade business under control, but we also bought another business and met with the new CPA. I asked her several questions about the small business stuff and she complimented me on my knowledge! My husband and mother-in-law both dropped their jaws. All things I learned from your webinar. GO NANCY!!!”
I love Nancy! She is so knowledgeable! And it’s all tailored towards a handmade business. If you have ever attempted to research bookkeeping, it’s more general or for other industries. The fiber and handmade business has a lot more small parts to account for, and Nancy is always offering relevant information. Because I keep up with her blog posts, I am actually tracking my crochet business expenses monthly, if not biweekly. I feel that I have a much better understanding of what’s coming and going, as well as an overview of the year so far. Thank you Nancy
♥️♥️ Bookkeeping Essentials for Your Handmade Business ♥️♥️ BUNDLE will give you the answers you need to questions you haven’t even thought of yet! Forget all the confusing as hell Facebook and internet research you’ve found that even you know doesn’t apply to your handmade, creative, or craft business! I’m going to replace all those myths with straightforward answers and help you apply bookkeeping principles to your handmade, creative, or craft business.
As you go through each section of ♥️♥️ Bookkeeping Essentials for Your Handmade Business ♥️♥️ BUNDLE, you’ll learn:
- About all that confusing “accounting speak’ and how it applies to your business
- How to organize your bookkeeping system and financial reports so they make sense to you, your CPA (if you have one) and the Tax Man too.
- How the whole “inventory & Cost of Goods Sold” thing works
- Why real bookkeeping software is so much better than spreadsheets (that you have to make copies of year after year)
- Learn how to set up your bookkeeping system in Wave Accounting (FREE) or QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier (Paid)
- How to enter day to day transactions
- How to know exactly how much money your took out of the family budget and invested in your business WITHOUT going through your bank statements with a calculator!
- To feel confident about the money side of your business
Does the ♥️♥️ Bookkeeping Essentials for Your Handmade Business ♥️♥️ BUNDLE sound like something you’d be interested in? Here’s what’s included:
Module 1: Welcome – 6 lessons that tell you about the course and what you’ll need
Module 2: The Planning Stage – 2 lessons that help you with planning to get the most out of this course.
Module 3: What should you be tracking in your bookkeeping system – 8 lessons + 2 bonus videos + 2 bonus trainings that teach you all about 2 main business reports, what goes on each one, and teaches you about all those confusing “accounting speak terms” and how they apply to your handmade business. During this module you’ll develop a Chart of Accounts for your handmade, creative, or craft business of things that YOU want to keep track of and make your CPA and the Tax Man happy.
Module 4 – Using QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier for your bookkeeping system – 9 lessons covering purchasing, downloading, installing, setting up and using QuickBooks Desktop Pro or Premier to track your business finances.
Module 5 – Using Wave Accounting for your bookkeeping system – 8 lessons covering creating a FREE Wave Account, setting up and using Wave accounting to track your business finances.
Module 6 – Organizing and making sense of Etsy & PayPal Reports – 2 lessons that cover taking your monthly Etsy or PayPal reports, organizing them, and then entering that information into your bookkeeping system.
That’s a total of 39 lessons! All of which focus on helping YOU design a bookkeeping system for YOUR business! No pre-made Excel spreadsheets here that you have to constantly update, make copies of when a new year comes around.