Have you set your 4th quarter and year end goals? Everyone in various Facebook groups is talking about goal setting.
But no one is talking about setting year end goals to handle your finances.
That’s where I come in 🙂
During the last 3 months of this year, I’m going to focus on helping you develop bookkeeping processes in this last quarter so that you can hit the ground running in 2021.
Most handmade and creative business owners avoid bookkeeping tasks like the plague (or COVID) for multiple reasons:
- Overwhelming. Too many things to keep up with!
- Depressing. Shows me how broke I am
- Take too much time
- Don’t understand the whole bookkeeping thing
- Hate sitting in front of the computer staring at numbers
Here’s what I have planned for the next 3 months to help you crush your financial processes and year end goals.
- Weekly blog posts with bookkeeping tips
- FREE Quiz to help you determine if your bookkeeping needs are simple or complex
- A mini course that will help you create a Chart of Accounts that you design SPECIFICALLY for YOUR unique handmade or creative business (PAID)
- And, a bigger course that will teach you how to create a bookkeeping system using Wave Accounting (FREE) or QuickBooks Premier (PAID)
While it’s important to set goals for:
- Planning & Organization
- Courses & Education
- Social Media
- Production (making or designing)
All of those goals are going to become less valuable if you don’t have bookkeeping processes in place:
- to handle the money coming in
- and, the money going out
What good is increasing sales if you don’t have a system for tracking:
- your income
- the cost to make your finished item or pattern
- how much money you’re spending
- and, what you’re spending it on
Yes, there are a lot of things to keep track of when running your business and bookkeeping takes a lot of time.
Maybe you’ve been:
- using the wrong type of system
- given some REALY bad bookkeeping advice
- trying to use a system that doesn’t meet your needs
- using a system that you can’t customize
All of these things lead to nothing but frustration for a task that most people don’t like to begin with!
Isn’t it time to make understanding your finances part of your goals?