Oh wait!!!!!! Don’t leave just yet – download your FREE subscriber thank you gifts.
Hurray! You’ve subscribed to our site – The Yarny Bookkeeper, I’m so excited 🙂
You’ll receive tips to help you handle your bookkeeping tasks for your handmade business with confidence!
Now, how about those “goodies” I promised?
Here’s a FREE Project Pricing Worksheet I created and use in my own handmade business (Fanciful Things, LLC). It helps me to keep track of ALL of the materials I use for a specific project, how much those materials cost, how much time it takes me to make the project, and then with all this information in place – it helps me to formulate a price for my finished item.
Download your FREE Project Pricing Worksheet:
- If you have Microsoft Excel (2007 through 2016/Office 365) – click here and save it to the hard drive of your computer.
- IF you have an older version of Excel (2003 through 2007) – click here and save it to the hard drive of your computer – but there will be compatibility issues that I cannot correct – such as formatting. Use this at your own risk.
- If you use Google Sheets – click here and save a copy to YOUR Google Drive
- Here’s the link for the video on how to use your Project Pricing worksheet.
Download your FREE Income & Sales Tax Tracker Spreadsheet:
- If you have Microsoft Excel (2007 through 2016/Office 365) – click here to save it to the hard drive of your computer.
- Here’s the link for the video on how to use the Income & Sales Tax Tracker Spreadsheet.
Could you please take just 2 minutes of your time and tell me what your single greatest challenge is in terms of bookkeeping for your handmade business using the form below. This information will help me to better design trainings and guides to help you on your bookkeeping journey.
What’s your single greatest bookkeeping challenge?
Enjoy your goodie 🙂
Fanciful Things, LLC
“Chief hooker & Head bookkeeper”
The Yarny Bookkeeper