Thank you so much for attending my session OWNING your bookkeeping (before it owns YOU) during the Crochet Business Summit!
As promised – you can download a FREE 12-page Handmade, Creative, or Craft Business Bookkeeping Journal that helps you to continue to Own the bookkeeping for your business:
- Learn about bookkeeping and business basics (complete with links to articles for more information)
- A checklist to make sure you’ve got the financial side of your business setup correctly
- Daily checklist of bookkeeping tasks that you can complete in 15 minutes
- Weekly checklist of bookkeeping tasks that you can complete in 15-30 minutes
- Monthly checklist of bookkeeping tasks that you can complete in 30-45 minutes
- Quarterly checklist of bookkeeping tasks that you can complete in 30-45 minutes
- Year-end tasks that you can complete in an hour or so
- Tax time tasks that can be done in a couple of hours
If the bookkeeping for your handmade, creative, or craft business is totally out of control and you’re sick & tired of:
- trying to figure out what bookkeeping tasks you should be doing when
- wondering if you’re missing something crucial
- piecemealing together things you find on Google & Facebook
And you wish that you had a list of things that you should be doing:
You’ll find the exact step-by-step process that I follow in the Handmade, Creative, or Craft Business Bookkeeping Journal.
Having a streamlined process for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end bookkeeping tasks will be wildly beneficial to you in the long run. Here’s what that process can look like:
- you’ll spend a few minutes (maybe 15) every day.
- then another 30 minutes or so each week
- at the end of the month you’ll spend maybe another hour just making sure things all balance out
Ready to take your bookkeeping to the next level?
Want to learn more ways to Own your bookkeeping? Check out the 5 part Hobby <-to-> Business Bookkeeping Challenge Course.