10 things EVERY handmade & creative business owner should know! Here are the 10 things we’ll be talking about:
- 8 Things other webinars aren’t telling you! Sure, you’ve attended other webinars – but did your hosts tell you about these 8 things that aren’t glamorous?
- How does the IRS view handmade businesses? Hobby vs. business – learn the difference.
- What information do I need to keep track of? The answer is “EVERYTHING” – but learn about the specifics.
- What’s involved in setting up a handmade business? Plan, Plan and more PLANNING!
- Do I need to register my business? Learn about government agencies.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Terms Welcome to the world of “Accounting Speak”.
- Bookkeeping software or spreadsheets – which do I choose? Learn the difference between bookkeeping software and spreadsheets.
- Common bookkeeping transactions. Learn about common bookkeeping transactions – we’ll even show you some uncommon ones.
- Two main business reports. Learn what reports you’ll use to file your taxes.
- Can I do my own taxes or should I hire a professional? Pro’s and cons of doing it yourself.
I know these tips and techniques work – I’ve done them myself and helped others do them as well. As a career bookkeeper & business owner I’ve:
- Built a successful business
- Created business’s that I am passionate about
- Shared my knowledge of bookkeeping & accounting – and have gotten paid for it!
- Helped thousands of business owners and their staff learn to master their bookkeeping & accounting tasks
Here’s what this introductory course can do for you:
- Learn what other webinars aren’t telling you about what’s involved in starting/running a handmade business
- Discover how the IRS views handmade businesses – so you can transition from a hobbyist to a professional business
- Help you register your business and learn about various government agencies
- Help you understand “accounting speak” in the business world
I don’t have plans to host this class again live for at least a year.
I hope you enjoy this FREE webinar replay.